1. Since the loader is a special vehicle, the operator should receive formal training and guidance, have a full understanding of the structure and performance of the loader, and obtain certain operation and maintenance experience before operating the machine. The "Safety Operation and Maintenance Manual for Hydraulic Loaders" is the necessary information for the operator to operate the equipment. Before operating the machine, be sure to read the "Safety Operation and Maintenance Manual for Hydraulic Loaders" and operate and maintain as required. .
2. Pay attention to the working load during the running-in period. The working load during the running-in period should not exceed 60% of the rated working load, and the appropriate workload should be arranged to prevent the occurrence of overheating caused by continuous operation of the machine for a long time.
3. Pay attention to the indications of each instrument frequently. If an abnormality occurs, stop it in time to eliminate it. If the cause is not found and the fault is not eliminated, stop the operation.
4. Pay attention to check the position and quality of lubricating oil, hydraulic oil, coolant, brake fluid and fuel oil (water) frequently, and pay attention to check the sealing performance of the whole machine. During the inspection, it was found that the oil and water were too much, and the reason should be analyzed. At the same time, the lubrication of each lubrication point should be strengthened. It is recommended that the lubrication point be filled with grease for each shift during the running-in period (except for special requirements).
5. Keep the machine clean, adjust and tighten the loose parts in time to prevent the parts from being worn out or the parts being lost due to looseness.
6. At the end of the running-in period, the machine should be forcedly maintained, checked and adjusted, and the oil should be replaced.
In short, the requirements for the use of the loader during the running-in period can be summarized as: strengthening training, reducing load, paying attention to inspection, and strengthening lubrication. As long as it pays attention to and implements the maintenance and maintenance of the Shanyu loader during the running-in period, it will reduce the occurrence of early failures, prolong the service life, improve the operation efficiency, and make the machine bring more benefits to you.