There are more and more truck-mounted cranes used in engineering buildings, but many of the professional knowledge of truck-mounted cranes is still not comprehensive enough. The booms of truck-mounted cranes are divided into straight arms and folding arms, whether folding arms or straight. The average number of cranes in the boom is two or more. The boom is long. If the cargo is too heavy, the balance of the vehicle may be problematic. Therefore, we need to do some countermeasures before lifting the crane. The vehicle is tilted or tipped over.
1. The working site of the truck crane must be flat, solid and reliable. If the soil layer is soft, it must be tamped and strengthened. If necessary, the sleeping parts should be laid with sleepers, roadbeds or thick steel rails.
2. Lifting vertical and large components, it is necessary to find out whether the weight and lashing are reliable. For unclear and unbundled goods, the cargo should not be lifted to prevent the boom from being broken.
3. When lifting, the sling should be vertical and should not be lifted diagonally beyond the radius of rotation of the crane to avoid overloading and pulling off the rope or breaking the rope, which will make the crane unstable. If lifting heavy cargo, it is necessary to set the pulling rope. When the crane is vertical, the boom should be lifted, lowered, and turned smoothly. It should not be shaken in the air, and try to avoid the occurrence of emergency braking or impact vibration. If you do not take reliable measures, do not lift. Overload lifting is strictly forbidden in the truck crane to avoid accelerating the wear of mechanical parts or causing the vehicle to tip over.
4. The truck crane should try to avoid full load. The crane is forbidden to carry out both lifting and turning at the same time. This is to avoid overloading the crane due to road unevenness or inertia, etc. When lifting cargo needs to be moved short distance, the cargo should be transferred to the front of the crane. The cargo should not exceed 50cm from the ground. Pull the rope to prevent it from swinging and move slowly.
5. When two truck cranes are used for lifting work at the same time, the safety distance between the cranes should be kept more than 5 meters to avoid collision accidents.
6. When the vehicle is hoisted, it is necessary to have a professional to be responsible for the command work. The hoisting workman and the commander should cooperate with each other to understand the gestures, language and other signals of the commander.
There is a car accident when it comes to the car. This is because the operator does not have the above expertise, so we hope that more people can master this knowledge.