1. The steel wire ropes on the reel should be arranged neatly. If overlap and oblique winding are found, they should be stopped and rearranged. It is strictly forbidden to pull the wire rope by hand or foot during the rotation. The wire rope must not be completely discharged, and should be kept at least three times.
2. The wire rope is not allowed to be knotted or twisted. When the wire breakage exceeds 10% within one pitch, it should be replaced.
3. During the operation, no one shall cross the wire rope. After the object (object) is lifted, the operator shall not leave the hoist. Objects or cages should be lowered to the ground during breaks.
4. In the operation, the driver and the signalman should maintain good visibility with the lifting object. The driver and the signalman should cooperate closely and obey the signal to command.
5. In case of power failure during operation, the power should be cut off and the lifting object should be lowered to the ground.
6. The signal of the commander should be obeyed during the work. If the signal is unknown or the accident may be caused, the operation should be suspended. The operation can be continued after the situation is clarified.
7. Sudden power failure during operation, the knife should be opened immediately and the transported object should be lowered.
8. After the operation is completed, the tray should be grounded and the electric box should be locked.
9. The wire rope is worn during the process and the mechanical wear. The local damage of the self-ignition corrosion is inevitable, and the protective oil should be applied at intervals.
10. It is strictly forbidden to use overload. That is, the maximum carrying capacity is exceeded.
11, the use of the process should be careful not to appear knotted. Flattened. Arc injury. Chemical media erosion.
12. Do not directly hoist high temperature objects. For angled objects, add guard plates.
13. The wire rope used should be checked frequently during use, and the scrapping standard should be immediately scrapped.