1. Check the fastening parts of each connecting part for looseness every time you use it. Check the tire pressure and check if the bearing is hot. If there is any problem, it should be dealt with immediately. After the daily operation, the fuel tank should be filled with fuel to prevent water droplets from forming on the inner wall of the fuel tank. Before the daily operation, open the drain valve of the fuel tank to release water. After the engine fuel is exhausted or the filter element is replaced, the air inside the road must be drained.
2. Fill the lubrication parts with lubricating oil according to the lubrication table requirements.
3. When the road roller is transported by itself, the tire pressure should be kept below 0.6 to 0.65Mpa, and the driving distance should not be too far.
4. Always check whether the hydraulic system fuel tank needs to add hydraulic oil, and whether there is oil leakage in each oil pipe joint.
5. Always check and adjust the axial clearance of the rolling wheel. After the road roller has been in operation for half a year, the installation position of each rolling wheel should be changed to make the tire wear tend to be uniform.
6. If the road roller is parked for a long time, the fuselage should be erected to reduce the deformation of the tire under pressure. After being parked for a long time, it should be checked whether the lubricating oil of each part is deteriorated if it is used again. If it is not used, the waste oil should be discharged and replaced with a new one.
7. The brake mechanism should be checked and maintained frequently.